Spanish Course

/// UNDER CONSTRUCTION ///
Welcome to Sofia University’s online message boards! This forum is for everyone who doesn’t speak Bulgarian, so come, join us and have fun!

Spanish Course

Мнениеот Antebellum » 17 Фев 2012, 18:41

Hi folks! I'm not sure if i'm using the right subforum for this topic but I want to ask you guys something.

I always wanted to learn some spanish, but I could not spare time to put myself under a study routine until now. this is the time (: so, I urgently needed someone to teach me -at least- the basics of Spanish language.

I don't know if I can take group classes here in sofia, which also works for me. but I speak no bulgarian, so it's gotta be in english. I probably need to take private lessons.

in brief, I'm looking for someone who offers private instruction. it doesn't really matter if you are male or female. we'll discuss the tuition person to person. I'm sure we can agree on it.

if applicable, we can sit down with a cup of coffee and talk about the details. What times of day can you give private lessons, how much does it cost me, where to teach etc.
Antebellum
В началото бе словото

Благодарил (а): 4 пъти.

Назад към Worldwide Students Community