seeking a room or flatshare

/// UNDER CONSTRUCTION ///
Welcome to Sofia University’s online message boards! This forum is for everyone who doesn’t speak Bulgarian, so come, join us and have fun!

seeking a room or flatshare

Мнениеот eren_can » 12 Юни 2014, 10:27

Hello,

If there's anyone out there who's looking for a flatmate in Sofia, I might be interested. I don't want a shared bedroom. I'm searching for a single room to rent for myself only. It must be a good neighborhood. I expect the common areas to be clean and neat. Don't care about your personal area. I can afford the rent and do my payments on time without making trouble. I expect the same decency in return.

I'm a 24years old expat who has been living in Sofia for nearly 3 years. I work as a software developer in mladost.

I've been living alone for long enough to be calm and clean. I don't do house parties, I don't pre-drink before going out and I don't play loud music. So, you won't see me messed up or in anywise disturbing. On the other hand, I'm not so easily disturbed. I don't mind if you host someone, or your friends or boyfriends coming over, or play music etc. I don't have sleep issues at all. But there's of course a line not to cross. The only thing I worry about is that I like my bathroom and kitchen clean :) That's the reason I've always preferred to be live alone.

Anyway. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Eren CAN
Аватар
eren_can
В началото бе словото

Благодарил (а): 0 пъти.

Re: seeking a room or flatshare

Мнениеот MidwinterSun » 12 Юни 2014, 11:50

Hi! You're looking for a flatmate in the wrong place. We have a thread specifically for searching and offering rooms and flats here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8075

I am fully aware there's no way for you to know that, so this isn't considered a violation of the rules. I won't delete your current thread, but I strongly advise you to post in the above one as well - it gets far more hits since users here know it's the place all rental ads are. You'll be far more likely to find what you're looking for there. Posting in English shouldn't be a problem since most people have at least basic knowledge of the language.

Good luck!
Целта на Истинската котка е да си живее живота мирно и тихо, с възможно най-малка намеса от страна на човешките същества.
Всъщност почти като при истинските хора.
Изображение
Аватар
MidwinterSun
лейди британска котка

Благодарил (а): 317 пъти.

Re: seeking a room or flatshare

Мнениеот eren_can » 12 Юни 2014, 13:22

thank you for your understanding. :) I'm doing that right away.
Аватар
eren_can
В началото бе словото

Благодарил (а): 0 пъти.

Назад към Worldwide Students Community